Melbourne – Free Taster – 21 March
March 21 @ 7:45 pm - 9:15 pm AEDTFree
Biodanza is back in Melbourne!
Are you ready to connect with your vitality and connect with your desires? Join Jean as she invites you to open up to the vital energy of life within you.
Through her experiences of reconnecting with her vitality following the Melbourne lockdowns, Jean’s fire has been ignited to support the Melbourne community to connect with their vital energy and to create a sanctuary for those who desire it.
Date: Thursday 21 March
Time: 7:45pm – 9:30pm
Location: AKA Studio Yoga, Brunswick East
Ready to try? Book your ticket here (limited spots available)
After the free taster Jean will run a 7-week series of Biodanza on Thursday nights.
THURSDAYS – 7 week series with Jean
An opportunity to connect with your vitality and open up possibilities for yourself within a group container. Sensing, exploring and feeling more of yourself come to life through a variety of dances.
$175+bf for 7 weeks (28 March – 16 May)
Purchase at JeanJingYinSum.com/Biodanza
Here’s what you can expect
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- An invitation to take part in dances to a range of exquisitely curated music
- An energetic, joyful start where dances involve interacting with others as well as moving with yourself. This is followed by slow and gentle movements to calm your nervous system and to rest
- Each dance invites you to a free movement or guided movement that rarely involves set steps
- Progressivity through a term of Biodanza sessions to support you to connect with your vitality and increase your capacity to respond more fully to life
These sessions are suitable for all age groups and abilities and is adaptable to your individual needs. No dance or Biodanza experience is required.
See you soon!