- This event has passed.
AquaBliss Biodanza Weekend – Canberra
November 18 @ 11:00 am - November 19 @ 3:00 pm AEDT$360
Are you ready for a special weekend in Canberra?
Immerse into the bliss and release of Biodanza sessions in warm water.
It is with pleasure that we offer you the opportunity for a weekend of Aqua Biodanza in Canberra this November.
We invite you to an Aquabliss Biodanza Weekend – An aquatic Biodanza workshop of affectivity and transcendent release, surrender and flow done in body temperature warm water.
Biodanza in warm water is a special extension of Biodanza that can be studied once one becomes a Biodanza facilitator. Kate is completing this special training in Europe.
This workshop may be particularly supportive for :
– Relaxing deeply held tensions in the body.
– Feeling more connected to life in a relationship of trust, wonder and surrender.
Below is a film about a group having Aqua Biodanza training with Marcus Stueck in England, it will give you some ideas of what to expect and the many benefits of the process. Aqua Biodanza sessions are deeply healing, relaxing and renewing experiences at a cellular level. They are subtle and gentle and reduce tension, chronic stress states, stimulate the immune system and improve psychosomatic well-being.
- Date: 18 and 19th November
- Timing and Venues:
– Saturday: 11 am to 5 pm – We will start at Flourish Yoga at Braddon, after lunch we’ll go to the pool finishing there.
– Sunday: 10 am to 3 pm – We’ll start Aqua Biodanza at the pool and finish on land at Balanced Yoga at Kingston
- Pricing: $360
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.