- This event has passed.
Biodanza Melbourne – 6 week series
February 22 @ 7:45 pm - 9:45 pm AEDT$155
Biodanza is back in Melbourne!
6 Week series with Jean
Are you ready to connect with your vitality and desires? Jean invites you to a delicious series of connecting with your body, heart, and community as we ease our way into the new year.
Through her experiences of reconnecting with her vitality following the Melbourne lockdowns, Jean’s fire has been ignited to support the Melbourne community to connect with their vital energy and to create a sanctuary for those who desire it.
Date: Thursdays 25 January – 29 February (6 weeks)
Time: 7:45pm – 9:45pm
Location: AKA Studio Yoga, Brunswick East
Exchange: $150 +bf
Ready to dance? Book your ticket here
Here’s what you can expect
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Each session runs for 2 hours
- An invitation to take part in dances to a range of exquisitely curated music
- An energetic, joyful start where dances involve interacting with others as well as moving with yourself. This is followed by slow and gentle movements to calm your nervous system and to rest
- Each dance invites you to a free movement or guided movement that rarely involves set steps
- Progressivity through a series of Biodanza sessions to support you to connect with your vitality and increase your capacity to respond more fully to life
These sessions are suitable for all age groups and abilities and is adaptable to your individual needs. No dance or Biodanza experience is required.
See you soon!